The GR-2 series for Season 3: Wednesday evenings.
Lobby Open: 8:45pm ET | Qualifying 9:15pm ET | Race 9:30pm ET
Practice/Qualifying/Race set up so if they don’t get there before qualifying starts they don’t get to race
- 30 Minute Endurance Series
- BOP No Tuning
- Damage Light
- Ghosting off
- Grid Start False Start Check
- Penalties will be weak
- Grip on Real
- Fuel and tire wear in effect, check schedule.
- Tires Available: RM and RS required during the race. So yes, you will have to pit and run the other compound. (1 minute penalty if you don’t)
- 5 Bonus points for Pole Postion
- 5 Bonus points for Fastest lap
You are required to run 1 car only in the series (you may change cars only once and must run the new choice the remainder of the season).
|1||24-NOV-2021||Lago Maggiore GP||11.30 fine weather||5x||5x|
|2||01-DEC-2021||Sardegna A||12:00 Cloudy||5x||5x|
|3||08-DEC-2021||Tokyo South Inner Loop||12:45 fine weather||5x||5x|
|4||15-DEC-2021||Seaside||10:00 fine weather||5x||5x|
|6||29-DEC-2021||St Croix B||09:40 Cloudy||5x||5x|